product designer /
design researcher /
media artist /
living in Los Angeles, CA.
works best when,
- he can collaborate openly and share his work.
- testing and research is at forefront of the project.
- his environment allows for productive experimentation.
- the chaos of notes, sketches, and research sits around him.
- he is working with genuinely passionate and curious people.
- the morning coffee hits his mouth.
is fixated on,
his Blue Traveler's Notebook and Harris Lanier P-135 Handheld Microcassette Voice Recorder. All of these are mnemonic devices that help him keep track of his favorite moments in life. You’ll find him constantly documenting himself and the things/places/people around, in hopes someone somewhere will see, listen, and enjoy his artifact moments of the past.